It's a brand new year - 2010. Spend the last minute of 2009 with bfr in a rush, in the middle of no where, sounds ------------.
But this new year doesn't seems to have any excitement to me. Blog collecting dust, wondering still anyone pass here, wondering I should lapse it. Room still in a mess, Snowy is also getting messy with me while office desk is getting messy. Whole life just seems to be right in a whole mess. Just few days back, when I realise its a new year, I told myself that I want to be a better person, nicer to bfr, dote more on him and stop having big reactions. But then, today no idea.. Has been sort of insomnia for the past 2 nights because of thinking back some stupid nonsense. It just makes my mood really a damp, basically almost no interest in anything now at the moment. Just hope everything for the best, and bfr will explain everything and brings everything back in the place please.