Bf came with a present today! - AX watch! Thank you baby =D Loves it lots okay, and same to you.
Giving me present out of a blue? He said this's going to be my last present to you before I go enlistment. He's so bad, supposed to make me happier but he seems like out there to make me cry like shit more.
By the way, I bought the bio essence's inchloss product at watson yesterday with bf. I told him that I got a strong feeling that this is going to cheat my money. Stilllllll, I bought it with the big temptation of 20% discount. -_-'' I wanted to claim from bf because I said I bought it for his sake but he gave me a straight 'No' to my face. Regardless of this petty guy, for the best results of the inchloss, it should be used with inchloss shower cream. So I decided to get it either tommorrow or the day after, to help bio essence to prove that its product is useful and its not cheating my money.
I'm having the idea to perm my lashes, to save time for every morning. Should I?