<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Saturday, July 04, 2009


F21 spree closed!
I'm so tired, tired and still tired. My mom and brother keep on asking me, how's work? My work is very bad, so stop asking. Hopefully by the end of the month, I'll feel much more better. I'm so sad now.
I only told darling simeng about my salary but its like everyone knows it that day when we going for our class. So funny and weird but that's the power of mouth. Haha.
I got bruises on my leg now but no idea how it came.

~ { 8:50 PM }
reflections of you and me;