Victoria Secret spree closed!!! =)
God, I'm so tired. I woke up at 6 plus this morning to bring snowy for dog walk event at wcp. At least being well rewarded with lots of dog goodies, loved it by snowy. Mummy was happily feeding her with many treats this morning and of course she's most happily eating all her treats. Snowy was really tired today. She's sleeping everywhere she goes today and on the sofa right beside me now, dam adorable.
I dont want to start working. Simeng made me realised that I ONLY have 10 annual leave, I still happily thought that first year only have 7 days. Oh, I'm so freaking sad now. My bf made me very sad just now too. Can anyone make me happier now?
I just bought my mom to have a hair cut at KimRobinson, takashimaya the other day. I should said a very filial daughter. Haha. Also bought her to have dinner at crystal jade and try out the gado gado. My mom is really at least 7 years not been to orchard. Suddenly feel so bad.