It's been long, so long since my last blog. Continued from my 2 darlings,
Simeng and
Jiang, I'm down with sore throat too, but it turns for the worst and changed to very bad cough,
vomited twice too. So I
surender myself and go see a doctor. I think the doctor was quite scare of me because he came out of his room and asked me whether did I went overseas. Of cause not! I'm too poor to go overseas,
Hha. The medication is making me so drowsy all day. The feeling was really bad, affecting my sleep, waking up in the middle of the stupid night because of coughing!
Hha. My cute Snowy refused to go sleeping because I'm still in the living room blogging. I just
couldnt understand why Snowy always so active at home and behave like a lame doggy at the dog run who only knows how, sniffing other friends' butt.
God. I'm here praying for a good job. Although I don't really want to work but I have to work. The feelings is so damn confusing. I wanted to work to buy myself a phone, to let me go shopping, learn driving. I wanted to watch the ghost of the girlfriend past, but I'm so afraid of coughing non stop in the
theater.Ps:
Kerlina Chan Pei Min,
When're you collecting your lens from me! It's
occupying so much of my space. Hha.