<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Thursday, June 18, 2009


I'm aching here and there, all over. Worse out of all, having gastric pain or something now, just feel discomfort but I feel like vomitting. Oh god, I'm so old!

But I guess the lady luck is smiling to me this week ever since the At Adler audit position offer last month. I went for an interview for ShingWing CPA today at Manhattan House. As per my brother's description when he is looking at the map, 'Niao Bu Sheng Tan De Di Fang'. That's really how I felt when I reached there too, so funny. Upon reaching, I called him and said thanks, its really 'Niao Bu Sheng Tan De Di Fang', Haha. I guess only Si Meng understand what these words means, and no no for my Miss Jiang. Then the interview lasted for about 45 minutes face to face, the partner talked a lot.

Anyway, received call from Moore Stephens today for interview scheduled at tomorrow. So happy, because I just send in my resume on tuesday, but most importantly its the location, one street away from the MRT. Meaning that, I can run faster the moment I leave the MRT whenever I'm going to be late. I think should be everyday.

There's a poor guy who is still not sleeping now because he's working through the night. I guess he's going to be a panda soon like me. Then maybe I can love him more too, haha. Anyway, I bought ingredients just now, planning to cook him a meal for his supper tommorow. He has been complaining occasionally that I have not been cooking for long. Then I remember I got my interview at 3pm. Hopefully, I can managed to be home to cook for him and bring his supper to him before he goes work tommorow.

And lastly, thanks to my darling Simeng for your message=) Loves, Muackx.
Pray for me, my friends. I need this job, I promise that I'll donate my salary to the shops. Haha.

~ { 12:40 AM }
reflections of you and me;