As per the routine for days, continued with the medications. For the first time though out my whole life time, I finished the whole bottle of cough syrup, purchased another bottle at a freaking price - 8 bucks.
That day, darling Simeng called commented that: Huh. Not working still sick ya.
=(
By next month, still no work found, I think I might as well join Simeng's firm for audit already. I dont wan audit. *Cries. Someone save me please!
This noon, was down with terrible headache and totally not feeling well at all, the feeling is just like getting worse and telling me that its not getting any better. Headed for an hour nap, and laughs after awake, the feeling tells me that I'm reborn. No more headaches, no cough, no unwell feelings, happily called him and ask for dinner. Heepee, then we headed for pepper lunch with his little sister, secretly I was fed with 2 little teaspoon of ice cream. Therefore, Mr.Cough decided to came back and peek at me till now, hence I have to continue to stay with Ms.Cough syrup. *=(
I still wan more f21=( Anyone want to join f21 and AX spree?
Or anyone wan to buy contact lens?
Or anyone wan to buy pouch? handmade pouch by my friend - visit miniflea.blogspot.com