I have simply squandered away my
gst package in less than 2 weeks' time. However 1/4 was contributed to my
snowy's necessity. That's how expensive to own a dog!
But I guess I have spend my last week meaningfully. I took more than two freaky days to change my bedsheet, wash my bedsheet and one big pile of my clothes that required hand wash and not able to tumble, bath snowy, tidy up my messy wardrobe and whole ton of notes to dump and to keep, and also did a DIY to my camera box into a very pretty box to put all my small stuffs that is always hiding here and there. And haha, I received my f21 that is sponsored by he-fellow.
We also went to pasir ris farmway to buy our doggy's necessity at pets mover cause he-fellow got 20% discount membership. Actually wanted to take photos for the stuffs bought for snowy and the camera box which I loved it so much now but thanks, my camera SPOILT again! Freak, this time round, I'm not going to spend any money to repair this stupid camera cause the other time spent 200 bucks on the stupid LCD screen which is enough for me to like just top up another 100 bucks to get a brand new better camera nowadays.
Most importantly the main task of the week, the both of us completed painting for he room, converted cream white to black and white and we also did the cable thing to his wires which is so ugly from my perspective. Meanwhile during the session, I did my signature drawing on the wall. Anyway this blue wall is left over by he fellow from the previous painting, he just simply leave it there cause its covered by furniture.
.
-: Wanted to load more more photos but all photos are retained by he. Its so unfair but he's the only one to camera now=(
.