I'm in the library room now. I'm so mad now. The librarian came in and took my milk tea away when I only left it at a side. The rule only states that 'no eating/drinking' which refers to an action but not that no drinks are allowed to be keep within the room. There comes the question mark: if its a bottle of plain water? If the bottle of plain water is allowed to be keep then why not my milk tea? My problem is I'm not drinking it, and neither the librarian saw me drinking it.
I have already state my point that I'm not drinking it. She still took my drink in her hands before she ask me 'I keep your drink with me first'. I told her that 'you may throw it away' because any person with a sense of awareness should know that you shouldnt consume any food or drink if that is contract with a stranger. Reason is because within the time frame the stranger is not going to be responsible for your drinks or food if anything goes wrong and you are not aware that what that person will do to your drink or food.
If she going to tell me if I'm thristy then I may go to library cafe to have a drink. Then is she going to be responsible for my items that I left in the room if any items went missing.
God, please dont let me see her later on, if not I'm so going to reason out with this lady. I'm so mad still I cant concentrate to study.