<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Friday, February 13, 2009


5.56am
I'm still trying hard to study because I have been wasting my daytime, just somehow finish going through cashflow thing only with the whole midnight? Is there anything that is able to boost my memory?
Well but now I'm doing something that shouldnt be doing now. Doing online shopping now=) and get my boyfr to pay for it=D Right my dear? I'm so going to increase the capped since you fall asleep again!
I guess I need food now.
Feeling kind of sad the other day. If my 2 darlings're reading this: Somehow we got no longer common topics now.
Anyway I didnt reason out the reasons with the library lady.

~ { 5:56 AM }
reflections of you and me;