Purpose
:- Blogging the picture of bf's sandwich
Process
;- Going through peoples' blog.
Reflection
:- I felt so lost in everything. In a way that I have missed all events, I seems like unaware of what's going on around me, living in my own world.
:- I felt a bit disappointed, disappointed that you didnt wait for me. I always remember what I have promised, in fact I planned to do it for you by this week. Frankly, I felt a bit being betrayed, I know its a bit extravagant but that's how I actually felt perhaps being emotion now. Honestly, I am very disappointed at the very moment when I saw it. I let you know before what issue I am sensitive to but you doesnt seems like taking my feelings into your consideration. That's what I preceive, though its just a small matter. Like what I always said, something done is done, there's no meaning to change.
___________________________________________________________________

A lovely made sandwich that my bf made for me which help me to last for 6 hrs of project meeting.