<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Monday, September 29, 2008




It's my bf's birthday - 27 September ! =D He has officially become a big boy on this day. I was trying to do something nice that would made him happy and ganged up with his family to give him a birthday cake surprise sharp at 12 am,. He must be felt loved but who knows the moment he saw me, he would only say 'why are you here?' His answer would only be 'I'm just thinking weird that she's here'.




He just cant say something nicer, something like 'I'm surprised', 'thank you darling'. I'm so not loved =(

But I still bought him lots of presents:

- Titus watch
- Gap shirt
- 2 Old navy shirt
- 2 secret present
- One big cake which I bought it with a pinch! and he says not nice -_-''

I'm so broke this time round that he should support this gf of his.

Anyway I bought myself a dress specially for the day of his birthday, perhaps he would be happier. Well, we had dinner at white dog cafe which is strongly recommended by my friends. Whereby I would have rated average, perhaps I just cant bring myself to enjoy the food because I just put on my braces, pain! I was trying hard to cut the spaghetti in order to eat and trying so hard to cut the 1/8 of caramari (I was given that portion only) while 2 caramari was already in his stomach. So evil of him right? Well, I was just like a spoiled gf to get him to have our ben & jerry at late night but its just all because I wanted to create a good moment to give him the present. Yep, I created the moment to give the present but ended up to gallop down the banana spiltz because they're closing soon -_-'' And so sweet of me to play a game with him. In order to receive the remaining presents, he must treat me really nice and made me feel so sweet before I would give him his presents. Smart right? And so smart of me to bring a big bag to store all his presents when people might have thought that I was on the run. We have a really nice moment at the garden enjoying the breeze=)

We took artistic pictures which is all the blurred pictures because my camera just spoilt for no reason. Anyone would be nice to me and get me a new camera and phone, please? Hha. My phone gave me up at the same time. What thing could it be better than this? =)

~ { 1:22 PM }
reflections of you and me;