<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Friday, August 22, 2008


I'm done with my last paper! I'm so happy, my stress and worry went away. I wanted to find someone for a hug because I finally able to feel relieved. But sadly, my bf and darlings are not around. And soon, I'll be send to another round of war with attachment the upcoming week.
Anyway, it's time to tidy my messy room, it's nothing much but somehow like I just finished a war with paper only.
And I still continue to curse and sweared at the person who continue to steal my Havaianas. Implies: There gone my another pair of havaianas. 3 pairs in total!!!!!!! DAm that stupid idiotic person.

~ { 3:28 PM }
reflections of you and me;