I feel so fat now! I have been feeding myself with potato chips non-stop. I felt so uncomfortable now as if I have gain 2 to 3 kg within days. Arr, I felt so regreted for buying so many bags of chips.
Day 1: Big pack of chips shared with CH & Ben.
Day 2: Bf bought 2 pack of chips and prawn crackers to eat while watching olympics opening.
Day 3: Ker bought 1 big pack of ruffles, shared.
Day 4: Bought 2 big pack of chips, 1 row of chips and 2 decks of chocolate with Bf, finished 1 big pack and half row of chips.
Day 5: Finished 1 big pack of chips on my own!
Anyway, I meanwhile trying to grant Bf's wish. He wanted me to become fat so no one will want me while he is away for army. Then he will feed me with normal food to let me silm down upon completion of service for army. So bad right? =P