I have been sleeping for the whole day. Perhaps that's the reason why I'm not sleeping now, wondered whether my bf eaten his supper before he go sleeping?
I had my company law presentation on
friday, turns out fine. I
didnt really feel nervous perhaps because I
dont feel that my tutor matters about our presentation. Anyway I still curse and swear him, because he asked me whether
monday I could make it. Make it for what? Retest! I gave him a stare, hello I pass my common test okay?
Anyway I skipped my lecture in order to give myself an earlier off. Nothing better to do perhaps, I went commonwealth to look for Mr tan, with CH &
linette. Who's Mr tan? My art teacher who always feed us with nonsense food.
Hha. The stupid CH made me waited for him for an hour till 3.50 when he message me that he's off at 3.05.
Anway I was surprised by
linette because she was the top scorer for
O's, never expect someone I know would turn out to be top scorer and she is going overseas for studies. All the best to her =)
Actually I had a date with my bf to go central to have our pasta for dinner. But I was with CH & Mr tan, wanted to ask them along but CH says central too far, not nice to ask Mr tan to drive so far. So ask my bf to join us for dinner at west coast instead, but too last minute stuff and he
wouldnt make it. My poor thing had some fried rice at home because he told his mom that he having dinner with me so never cooked his portion. He was so sad because he says I forgot our date. =( I
didnt.
The only thing that I was on my mind for the whole day is ' My heels are killing me'.
Yup! Went out with my 2 darlings on some
friday. It was a happy outing because we finally had our date. It's was an enjoyable one because there's always funny incident along. The funniest part perhaps should be the part whereby both of us open the curtain at the same time when
Jianghan was changing. and she screamed! So funny! Imagine 3 persons assist to wear one top? breathe in breathe in!!
okay okay. Can already.
Button button. Guess who's the main character? Anyway
Jianghan got a very nice but very expensive cardigan costed 49 bucks after discount somemore, and me! got a bag from topshop=D smiles.
We ended our day with a filling dinner at crystal jade, and bf send us home. Happy day.