name: ade teo li jun
d.o.E: 23 apr 88
characteR: stubborn
stuDy aT: ngee ann ploytechnic (acc)
emaiL: ade_neptune@hotmail.com
~`Femfavs
~ white;black;grey;green;latte
~ rocky road ice-cream
~ hazelnut chocolate
~ mocha coffee
~ lime vodka;grape vodka
~ chill out
~ ecp;4ever my peace of place
~ all my darlins;hugs
~ slpin on bus
~ bus rides
~ my own room;luvs
~ change furniture
~ collection of vodka;luvss!!
~ topshop card
~ samsung omnia or iphone
~ more sleep
~ black baby husband
I hate people who speak vulgarities, making comments and trying to change my lifestyle. You are living at other people's house so do behave like one. No one going to expect you to do anything, so if you did help in some other ways, I would be grateful to you. However that doesnt mean that it will give you any rights to make any comments. If you are going to stay with that kind of unrefined person and lower down yourself. Then could you please earn more money, save more money and move out of the house. I'm not going to live with such a person.