=) It's been a month's time since this post should be updated. My birthday have passed sometime last month. Thank you so much for darlings and friends who remembered my birthday and send me greetings =)
*Kerlina ( Hha, never failed to be the earliest)
*Dear
*Jo
*Shi Ying
*Nat
*Dave
*Jiang Han
*Lin Zi
*Joan
*Theresa
*Leonard
*Adrian
*Ching Er
*SiMeng (Bad SM missed by 1 day)
Thanks, Thanks to all these people =X
Anyway, celebrated the eve of my birthday with Kerlina at Billy Bombers @ Central, and got a birthday suprise from 'CH and CW' my doted brothers outside Central with a cake. I'm so bad, instead of me getting smash by de cream. I took the cake and smash them with the cream. Hha, I'm so smart.

Dear bought me out for dinner @ Central; Manhattan Fish Market, Birthday Girl request biggest. I love the scenery so much that I decided to go there for a second round. and the funniest part is that Billy Bombers is just next to Manhattan Fish Market. Hha. Anyway we had that and order a big seafood rice platter. The serving was so big that my darlng giant rised white flag, the poor me still trying to stuff the food into my stomach. Gosh, it's really filling. We took a stroll at Singapore River, in order not to waste the beautiful night. =D
Birthday gal says she wants durian on the way back, so he bought her durians. The birthday gal says she's a bit sad because it doesnt feel like a birthday without a cake and at least a stalk of flower. So he learnt to become magician, as the lited birthday cake and bouquet of her fav flower appeared in front of her upon reaching west coast park. Hha. He just managed to hide everything in the car boot. In some way, I think the cake sort of melted too. Anyway we didnt hav the cake because we are too filling. Happily he piggyback me all the way till McDonald's. =)
Lastly, we went to pick my mummy from work. Mummy bought me chilli crab!! SO the Greedly pig stayed back because of my chilli crab......