<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Sunday, May 25, 2008


I had a wonderful saturday with my dear. Anyway we just went orchard for some so called 'dating'? Sounds weird. Actually, had eyed on some stuff in zara and cotton on few days back, and wanted to get it on this date. However shopping moods just doesnt comes to me, so I didn't bought anything except for CK perfume, promotion price at 129 bucks. I'm so good to him! He had the CK one and CK summer, I just take the miniture one and the samples. Hha but I'm more than happy to have that already.
The key activity for this date is to have sakura buffet, eat and eat and eat. We really to stuff ourselves with all the food, and that's my main objectives for it because I'm craving for it since 1 or 2 weeks ago? Well, he understand that because I won't request for buffet only if I really wanted to. After all, this is only the second time that I had buffet in my lifetime so still, a long way to go. I sweared to him that I'll never had sakura next time but right now I'm having a second thoughts. Shall we had that again? Dear? =D
We catched the midnight show, Speed Racer at Cineleisure. Well, it seems good to us, but left unknown to the rest's review. Its seems cool and exciting to me, but felt pity that the elder brother of Speed didn't let his family know that he's actually still alive in the end.



~ { 10:44 PM }
reflections of you and me;