I'm seriously so busy with my everything of mine till I have no enough time. To a extend that, email, np mail and phone inbox all got flooded and accumulated like a mountain. The chain is like no enough time causes no enough sleep and the worst part is resulted bad condition skin!! So I'm well know of my skin condition, no need to remind me!! I'm sorry for being downdated(an antonym of updated=P) and delayed replies to my dearest friends. I know you pretty ladies 'll be understanding, right?.
Snowy is down with petty bad paws inflections, which swells and bleeds. Frankly, Snowy is always down with inflections, from ears to chest and body then from legs to paws. Seriously, I think the vet clinic always loved to rip me, every consultation billed me over 100 bucks, and the last consultation costed me $127.85. Perhaps it's just a matter of time that I would pick up a board and protest. Hha. At this period when Snowy requires delicate caring, my 'DEAREST' brother dumped me with all the jobs of looking after her, the medication, the cleaning of wounds, the feeding, the bathing BECAUSE he got exams. He would just shouted at me even if I say could you help to feed Snowy medication which requires 5 minutes!#$%#^&* Da Wo Qi Sui, Liao Bu Qi Ya, still shorter than me.
Anyway, we had our Happy 1 year anniversary sometime ago=) Seems sweet, but we actually spent around 10 hours in office on the actual day, meaning working and no so called of celebration, so sad right? But he was even more upset, so I played the role of comforting. I'm so good right? Hehex. Trying to deceit him that I'm a understanding partner and marry me then I can scream and bully him in the future.*devil & angel
By the way, he was promoted to become a daddy recently=) Hha. The daddy of a 4 months old schnauzer puppy named pepper. Which just makes him slightly more broke, slightly more busy, slightly more stressed, slightly more tensed up, slightly lesser sleep and perhaps a slightly bigger sense of responsibility. There's a long way for you to learn, schnauzer daddy=P
Our friend, Mandy bought a male schnauzer today named salty. We got nothin better to do and went down to holland.v to take a look at salty. He was really cute, so cute that we offered to send them home. From holland.v to sengkang-_-'' and so we had no time for our activity due to time constraint. =( I'm really seriously so upset over it!!!!! Furthermore, his dad billed him 43 bucks for the petrol. So people, I could tell you sengkang is not near to west side at all.
(ps: wanted to post the pictures up but some error occur so next entry okay=); people, I want the stamps from giant, so if you happen to spent more than 30 bucks and happen to receive the stamp and happen that you dont want it, give me can? God 'll bless you for your kind act. Hha=P)