<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Saturday, March 22, 2008


The specialties of the month!!

The fried rice prepared by dear after my long tired day. Actually is upgraded from my mum's leftover fried rice in the fridge. Hha, yet it just taste equally nice, besides being slightly salty. =) There's room for improvement. Must forced him to get intouch with my kitchen more often. *Evil smile







Upcoming number 2: Nasi Padang create by dear with whatever I have in my fridge. Its to reward or so called payback, after he starving me for the whole day. But I guess with the present figure of mine, I wont be starve to faint la. Hha.


Yet the present me is so hungry now.

~ { 8:25 PM }
reflections of you and me;