<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Sunday, March 16, 2008


Okays..
I got my results on friday. I'm alright with my gpa 2.5 , I know it's low and it's in my expectation that it won't be high because I didn't study though the semester but just doing last minute work when exams are coming. However I'm not satisfy because humans beings are greedy creatures. But I'm contented because I didn't failed my modules. Cool =) thumbs up.

I'm just wondering how my mates are doing at work at the moment, especially my 2 baby darlings. Didn't managed to meet them up on the saturday =( How sad it is. One says okays and made good friend with the copier machine for the first 2 days, well the other says doing brainless work.
Yuting seems very stress about her work but seems like learning a lot during her first week of attachment. What would I become when it comes to my round, just wondering.

Dear got his driving license for first attempt. He was so elated and this evil guy still managed to keep me in a dark for the whole day. However he still leaked out this news when he's coming to pick me up from mrt. Stupidity thing is that he didn't realised that he slip out of his mouth until I questioned him, then he was there 'AiYa!! I don't want to tell you first de. I being toleranting for the whole day, wanted to give you suprise when I go pick you up' -_-'' At that moment, I could only imagine a kid jumping here and there. =P But some unhappy event took place today and made him such an unhappy guy today. Cheer up dear =) Must still remember to take a second glance when you saw pretty girls =)

~ { 11:32 PM }
reflections of you and me;