<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Tuesday, January 08, 2008


I'm sort of haggard for the past 2 days. A maximum 3 hrs of sleep and a meal in the evening when i'm finally break loose.
I been good to him, went to his house to help him and his friend to complete their art assignment after work yesterday till 11 pm despite i'm dog tired. I'm still the best, so stop complaining me=P
Anyway i managed to be sort of in time for fmgt class, 5 minutes late because i'm blur enough to take the lift to level 4 before i could remember the class is at level 3. Good still, i passed my fmgt CT, and William didnt reprimand us for not doing tutorial. Happy go lucky=)
I missed the chance to take my notebook for servicing=( Too tired and lazy to do that.
I'm still elated because i finally managed to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks at west mall today with him, I let him paid for the tickets, haha=D They were really cute, i loved the songs in that movie. Continued to Sakae for sushi because i think its time to reward myself a bit after 2 days of starvation. It's been quite a good day that i can considered, until he did something BAD & EVIL to me!! But still i gave him a goodbye kiss though it was seen by my brother.
Out of my believable, my brother actually bought me sushi on his accordance. Automatically but not manually or what, but on his accordance, which actually only takes place once in a bluemoon(4 to 6 months time)??
Snowy got a beaten from bro, because she do her business anyhow where. Poor Snowy but who calls u..
Lastly, I bought the maybelline's lastest mascara shown on the advertising, i dont feel it good personally, but worse than my turbo boost. If anyone's going to buy that, tell me, i'll let you tried mine first.

~ { 11:17 PM }
reflections of you and me;