I dreamt of 2 babes last night, Ms Jiang and Simeng. How happy should they be when they heard this. Hha.
We were happily chatting on the way in the dream. Supposely, I need to go oppsite to take bus but ended up to take the same bus with because I'm too engage in chatting with them. Reason? They're leaving me for good for 1 year's time. How lonely 'll I be without my 2 darlins =( Upon realising, drop off the bus in a haste without realising I'm at a highway. On the way to the oppsite to take bus back, got stung by stupid bees.
Then there goes my dream, wake up by Snowy's aura. Thought that Snowy got on my bed AGAIN!! When I opened my eyes for Snowy, I was puzzled that Snowy is not on my bed, happy at the same time. Happily when I turned to cuddle blanket, Snowy has already cuddle herself well in my blanket -_-'' YAH!! When can she stop jumping onto my bed in the middle of the night!!
Feeling heartache now. Stupid brother must have let the shampoo contact her eyes, she barely open her eyes wide now=( Maybe I got to take half day off to bring her to vet tomorrow.