<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Thursday, January 24, 2008


Had a small tiff with my brother 2 days back, because of mummy's atm card. I was telling mummy that i lost her card because of the topup machine thing.
He got to know about that, and show me that hates expression. I was quite mad up and asked him for what you're showing me that expression. He replied: Later other people took the card and withdraw all the money in the account then you know!
Can anyone tell me what's the percentage of that could happen?
In the later part, my mom was asking him then what to do now? He said: Never mind, the person who pick, also won't know the pin.
@!#$%^&* Then for what, he was raising his voice at me for the moment ago.
Close the door, off the lights, covered blanket, but i was still too mad to fall asleep. Before I actually fall asleep, he opened my door, and said: Snowy know how to play the toy le lei!! -_-''
Damn him la!!
Next morning, he sent me to school because I told him that I'm rushing for time, he was late for his school instead. Hha. I was so happy because for the first time I'm early for my 9am lesson throughout the sem. Therefore I bought myself a cup with milktea. Hehex =D

~ { 6:35 PM }
reflections of you and me;