<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Sunday, November 04, 2007


I think i'm truely down on luck recently in every morning.

25 oct - Happily i managed to wake up early for lesson, means i wont be late=) So happily i sit on sofa doing makeup. Out of no where, i feel a slight pain at my back. Then out of sudden, a sharp pain at my back! Omg.. No no no.. Imagine me support my back like an old lady back to bed.

30 oct - I'm about to be late for lesson. When i got downstairs, i saw a cab coming so i dashed across the road to hail that cab without realising i actually intercept another lady's cab. She gave me a hard stare when the cab passed by her. I'm sure i'll be swear by her.
When i get into the cab, the uncle told me AYE 'll be in a jam at this hour so i say go by west coast then ave 2. There we goes into a big big jam. That is still fine with it, supposely to exit by ave 2. The uncle happily dove to west coast highway. Where he want to drive me to!!!!!!!! Then i said nv, later got road then turn back to ave 2. Then when there's a road at the right side to turn back, he seems like no intend to turn back, then i faster tell the uncle turn at this road. When reached, cab fare came out to be $11.90, whereby my normal cab fare is $8 plus. I took my wallet out but nv pass the money to that uncle, i was waiting for him to deduct the fare then he reluctantly said aiya $11 'll do la. I was so pissed off.

31 oct - I'm almost late again. Cab time again.. I told the uncle to go by AYE then ave 2. I changed my mind to exit by ave 6 because AYE is jam again. Every cab driver i ever encountered, 'll go by ave 4 if exit by 6 but that uncle didnt go by ave 4 by join in the jam queue along the mrt track. Super dude pissed off.

1 nov - Late again=( I thought i was lucky to hail the cab when i got downstairs. It was too good to be true, i got myself a stinky cab and the cab was like worse than a van. Worse out of all AYE jam again then i say exit by ave 6. The uncle say why so troublesome, exit by ave 6 later come out again also jam. I was like huh? I did reply him but was ended up like sort of argue. Finally when came to turning to sch but he didnt turn!! Then i said uncle where you going? should turn here. Then i know he thought i'm going to SP instead to NP. I'm so down on luck=(

Where's my angel to get me some sweet tooth to cheer me up??

~ { 12:50 AM }
reflections of you and me;