<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Saturday, October 20, 2007


I feel so pampered and doted by him. =)
I have someone who always got me my fave chocolate and waited for me to knock off from work.
I'm so happy when I got to see him after work. Especially he got me my fave almond donut when I msg him that I want to eat donut. Haha. I shared my little happiness donut with Pearlyn too. He said You know how long I queued for the donuts? =( Happiness level slipp..
We went for supper at the nearby chinese garden coffee shop for teochew porridge, I ate a lot!! Hha. My happiness level still slippp before the nice supper, because dinner had became our supper as I remember the wrong mrt station to get off. We got off at lakeside instead of chinese garden and almost walked to jurong point=( glum. Then someone took the wrong bus and went the wrong route=( glumm.
Finally, we took cab back my house after supper. Then I spot an alien stuff on my bed -_-'' I looked at him and asked him whether you see that? He asked me why? I said that's not mine.
I called my bro and asked him whether he left his gf's stuffed toy on my bed? Answered: No
I called my mum and asked her whether she bought me stuffed toy? Answered: HUH??
I looked at HIM.. HE LAUGHED and said i'm cute -_-'' Answer revealed. He hid that alien stuff in his bag and managed to plan the stage when I was in kitchen to pour him a drink.
Then I fall asleep on his lap till 2am, hugging my toy. Hha.. I'm well loved. =P

~ { 4:45 PM }
reflections of you and me;