<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Sunday, September 16, 2007


I'm really sorry to ppl who i never reply to. I been really busy with my work, since i joined Wilson Associates. It's an interior architectural design company.

I simply love my work. I'm able to get interact with many creative ppl, lots of beautiful artpiece and lots of places that i had never been before. I really learnt a lot from this place. Most importantly, i'm able to do stuff that i loved.
For the past one week, i been busy with wilson's charity foundation event, with Shiying and my person-in-charge, Anastasia, but we called her Alex. We got involved with every detail for the event, the ballroom, the decoration stuff, the photography, the organiser, the vip, and lots.

We went out shopping for decoration stuff and walk for 6 hrs! From this place to another and to another, and carry all the stuff in our hands, can cry with it! Its so tiring, but i enjoy from it, knowing what we're workin towards for, and visit lots of places. Staying up in company till 10plus and 12 plus, besides sleeping at home, i spend almost all my time at the company, cant even take a good look at snowy. =(

For this event, me and Shiying made 180 roses attached with thank you card, and i did balloon crafting. I really love what i did for the balloon crafting!! Some of my collegues came over and says it was very nice, and even ask how much we spend for making the balloon because they thought that we engage ppl to made that. Most importantly, Alex says she really loves it, and proud of me, the moment she step into the ballroom, that balloon crafting was the first thing that captures her vision. Can your imagine how happy am i after hearing all the postive comments? I 'm SoSO SO Happy, so elated! Even the happiest thing, i won a latest 8GD ipod nano in the lucky draw during the dinner from Wilson. WOwOW.. I'm just too happy!! I drank 3 cups of red wine and 1 cup of white wine with ppl who toast. Simply i love Wilson.



The flower arrangement and the red wine, the red roses beside is then the roses we made for every guest.

It's my balloon crafting and the heart shape balloons.
Ps: yup!! Ppl.. I pass all my modules.. though i didnt got a gd gpa..

~ { 12:27 PM }
reflections of you and me;