<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Monday, July 09, 2007


It's another weekend passed. Its just slacking away.
Today i was on my ISP project for the whole day. I been struck to uploading of the video for one stupid whole day. Eventually it has uploaded under someone's guide. =) But i dont get it, using the same laptop and the same procedure, why youtube just dont process my uploading. Hates.. Youtube dont like me.. =(

I'm not feeling any better. Its still on and off for my throat, got cough and chest pain =( I guess i really have to visit doc this time. As well as my snowy, she got to go vet for her tooth extract, tooth scaling, skin and ear infection and grooming. All the bills going up to the least 400 bucks, it just +++++++ and +. I 'm broke.

~ { 1:37 AM }
reflections of you and me;