I have got up a bit stress since yst. I received my letter for bursary application, it didnt turned out to be a success one. So it implies that i really got to take up a job. The things that could be in my mind will only be how i'm going to cope with my working and 6 modules for the next sem, as well as the upcoming exams. I had to do well for this sem in order to get 6 modules for the next sem.
I have been working for so long, given almost all my time to it and give misses to all outings or activities of my frene, class and netball. Finally decided to get a rest and wanted to spend some time with my frene to pull some relationship back. But facts tells me that things are not going to work out, and i got to work to earn. Mentally i'm tired, just hoping things going to get better and i believe it'll turn out to be better. Its just to get over this tide.
Its not that you did something wrong but just that u pick the wrong timing when i have no mood for that. I just want time for myself and doesnt want to speak.