I'm not happy with my bro now. I'm keeping all de unhappiness with myself, cos i dont wan to agrue with him. I just dont get it.
What i did just now is telling mummy that i think my bro got his salary, cos i saw a pay slip on his bed. My mummy was quite happy upon hearing this, she went to my bro's room to ask him abt it. I went over, my bro told me is his gf's pay slip and got a comment for being 'a big mouth'. Though it's a mistaken but what does this comment mean abt? Meaning that mummy shldnt get to know whether he got his salary? It unnecessary for mummy to know abt it? Or he is too selfish, and doesnt intend to give mummy some allowances? Doesnt it reasonable for him to give allowances or telling mummy that he got his very first salary? After all mummy was de one who support his yrs of studies. I'm dam mad abt it. This is de only meaning that i can get out with his comment on me. I'm not intending to talk to him for at least this few days. I'm super mad now.