<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8912290?origin\x3dhttp://adeneptune.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Friday, September 02, 2005

!!!!!!!!
HOLIDAYS!!! But it doesn't look like a holidays seasons to me.. I just felt bad and terrible in this stupid period.. Rotting and slack at home, dun felt like getting even a step out of house, dun feel like working. What I could do now was to tolerate. But I believe at this rate, till one day when I couldn't take it anymore. I would quit off my work at any moment without any notice given to them at any cost, termination? I dun care about that too. Right now, what's holding me back was just a responsibility, the cost of my uniform that my store had just paid. I just couldn't help to feel bad if I just quit off when they had just paid for my uniform. 150 bucks? :(
I dun behave one like me.. Perhaps mood swings, everything that was happening around me, was so irritating. Especially one of my frene, who doesn't know how to do things accordingly to situation, and keeps on bother me. This is what I was mad about. I tried not to pick up his calls and answers to his message but still when I pick up his call accidentally, he just speak things that I dun even want to hear. Again service award, first said it's a nomination, second said he's getting, third said it's a course, idiotic thing! It's obvious in the phone i'm showing that i shown no interest to talk to him but he still go on with that stupid topic. Though I know the words he said was harmless but can't help to let me think that he's showin off that he's good at his work? Cos he's basically repeating the same matter whenever he call. Sometimes I really felt that he's a nuisance especially now when I was trying to keep everything away from me yet he still bother me.

~ { 1:22 PM }
reflections of you and me;